Wednesday, July 10, 2013

 photo post-mark.png

Man O Man!

I was lucky enough to see a gorgeous page on the wonderful  Heather Jacobs arty blog, for a new scrapping challenge run by the 'lotta wag' herself Lucy Muraca. It is called 'You Show Me Yours'...now isn't that a top title!!

Lucy emails a photo, a subject that I obviously have  had fun with!

And here is my page...about Hugh ...titled Man O Man!

 
I used some Kraft Core CS & madly sanded it, then layered the fabulous KC Pickled Pear papers, some machine stitching ( oh I love my Brother) some neat ornate embells, flower, leaf & tag that says 'Adored'! Hehhe
 
It really was fabulous to scrap this photo of Hugh...
 
Thanks for taking a look...
 
Hugs xx
 
 

 

5 comments:

  1. Man O man...how fabulous is this page! I love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man o man is right!!! That Deborah is a lucky gal!
    Love the colours and that pop of red stitching in the bakcground is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Deb this is so divine ... I adore your choice of papers and this is def my new fave of yours ... stunning absolutely stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Debi, this is fabulous. Love what you've done with this month's photo. Man O' Man cetainly suits very well. Love it!! ox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog - it is lovely that you have popped by.
I have had to reactivate Comment Moderation due to a proliferation of spammers.
Hugs Debi xx

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme